Monday, July 23, 2012

Orange, Green, and Cream Bridal Bouquet



 I love the orange and the cream but I also would need some clover color in it. I was thinking if maybe you could take out some of the brown and maybe add some clover leaves or something? Its going to be a beach wedding and the colors are clover cream and orange. Ashley


Ashley requested a custom sample for her beach wedding. I created the bouquet with silk orange day lilies, green calla lilies, cream roses, beige rudbeckia , and clover. I finished the handle with moss satin ribbon and champagne organze ribbon.


Seaside Weddings tend to be more relaxed and casual than traditional celebrations, which means you can have a lot more fun with your beach themed bouquets. Think of blending bright colors like orange, fuchsia, or turquoise with lots of green foliage.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment